Tuesday 22 November 2011

Do-Dai

Today, I’ll tell everyone my
secret love story I’ve kept to myself!

(This is not a drill! I say again!
This is a true love story! I say again!)

I was suddenly confessed to!!! What should I do? (What to do?)
It happened from behind as I got of the bus and started walking…so suddenly!

What do I at such an unexpected situation? (What should I do!?)
Isn’t that the prince everyone yearns for!?

Such a thing is so unbelievable~!
A miracle incident! I should ask my friends what to do!
(I take out my cell and PO-PA-PI-PU-PE)
“Hey tell me my good traits!”

I got three different replies…can’t be help…
anyways, just bring out what you can dish out!
But don’t say “Your special feature is that you don’t have a special feature!”

My thinking time is 3 times longer than usual,
personality, looks, and other things
are complete! Well now..
I SCREWED EVERYTHING UP….T_T

(What am I bad at and what am I good at…
truth is, I’m am the one who knows best huh!)

But I won’t let this chance slip through me~!
I’ll gather all my charms and do something!
(I take out my cell and PO-PA-PI-PU-PE)
“Would you…go on a date with me?”

It’s this Saturday! Three more days!
Anyways for now I’ll go on a diet…though I know it’s useless..
I’ll put some gloss on and practice blowing kisses.

I take care of my fingernails 3 times more than usual,
eye contacts, mascara, and other stuff,
everything’s perfect! Goodnight~
I CAN’T SLEEP….T_T (It’s an Omen~)

It’s finally the day! In a frenzy I get ready!
Everything’s ready! That’s how it should have been but…
My hear is all messed up…and my heel broke!!! (NO WAY!)

The exhausted princess finally made it to the spot.
She didn’t look at the prince with her teary eyes…but
“It would have been fine with the usual you” he said
and patted her head! ^_^

Anyways, it was a success~! (V!)
Anyways, it was a success~! (V! V!)
That ends my love story~! (Yay~!)

 -sang by the idol m@sters-

No comments:

Post a Comment