Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sigh...

Well, yes, I made a wish, to get into my dream school... :(( Sad thing is, I didn't... TT-TT And yes, I did cry. Like mad. But what's happened cannot be forced-if I can't get in, I can't get in. The good thing is, my twin sis got in. Yay for her!! ^_^ Boo for me. -o-* Well, this proves that not all wishes can come true, but at least I got an A* for one subject, and still can get into a relatively good school... Still, I believe fairies DO exist!! ^_^~~ And thank you, fairies! You helped me too...although I believe that hard work had paid off. Well, after crying buckets, I feel MUCH better. In fact, I'm VERY happy. Got to eat a sumptious meal, play computer and play with cousins. And, yeah, luckily, my friends got into the same school as me!! ^_^ So it's not that bad. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment